Custom ROM Lineage OS Galaxy S5 LTE G901F Nougat Is available for download and use on your phone,The smartphone It was one of best popular Android phone at this time ,Also official Firmware phone became less does not have many of the features sought by the user Today we offer a better Firmware unofficial Custom ROMs 7.x Nougat for Galaxy S5 LTE G901F operator by Android Stable and safe .
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE :
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
- Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
- Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 450.
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 805.
- CAMERA 16 MP,1.12.
Custom Rom Lineage OS Galaxy S5 LTE G901F Version Information :
- ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
- ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
- ROM Firmware Required: CPE1 or later
- Status: Beta
- Release Date: 2017-01-08
- Created 2017-01-08
Requirements install the Custom ROM:
- Download File Flash rom Lineage OS for Samsung Galaxy S5 to SD card.
- USB drivers installed for the Samsung Galaxy or download kies.
- File TWRP custom recovery here on pc or Search for the TWRP latest version for your phone here .
- Download Gapps from here and move zip to sd card .
- USB cable.
- Download Odin Samsung devices.
Guide to flash and install the Lineage OS for Galaxy S5 LTE :
- Backup all your things to your external SD card.
- Switch off Your Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and hold Volume Down key and Home key and Power key together.
- Click right On Odin icon And run as an Administrator Connect A USB cable to connect your Galaxy With pc.
- install custom recovery here .
- Add the recovery file to AP / PDA from Your computer.
- make sure that “re-partition” is NOT checked select box auto reboot and F. Reset Time And click on start button.
- Switch the phone and came hold Volume up key and Home key and Power key together.
- Flash the Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S5 G901F from sd card.
- And wait until the end of FLASHING.
- Now press on Factory reset from screen custom Recovery.
- flash Gapps.
- Reboot Galaxy S5 G901F .
Known Issues in Lineage OS :
- its crash if useing flash Camera .
- In some cases, a message appears com.android.phone .
- The recovery image created during build is 200K bigger than the size of the recovery partition. Not much of a problem for now since we’re using TWRP as recovery anyway, but something to fix before going official.
- Helped us in identifying the problems of the Rom via comments.
cvxda, xamio, sktjdgns1189