flash Root Samsung Galaxy A3 (sm-A300H) Running a version Official 5.0.2 lollipop In this explanation we will learn how to install the Root of Galaxy A3 smart phone via CF-Auto-Root in some steps safe and very sample on Samsunggalaxyrom.com and must user understand all parts subject without haste in completing steps And make sure the model and version of phone .
What is root for android ?
root running Android system is a process that allows users to possess Permissions to reach Into the kernel based on the Linux system and modify or change them and add new features to the operating system,when the success of the process of installing root on the phone is added a new application Superuser There are applications requiring validity your root so that it can work, and are usually modified applications or add features to the system therefore need greater power to get to the Linux kernel which gives Root.
Apps need root access :
As we mentioned earlier amendment applications such as changing MAC address of the phone or add new lines is in your device or taking a backup or applications vpn as can be installed Rom cooked (AOKP ROM-CyanogenMod ROM-Carbon ROM-PACman ROM-LiquidSmooth ROM- Beanstalk ROM- Avatar ROM, Omni ROM SLIM ROM, LiquidSmooth ROM-Carbon ROM …) Or Installation Custom Recovery , Access to the Build.prop of the phone. , add languages not supported by Samsung smart phones.
- Method only works on Galaxy A3 (sm-A300H) Android 5.0.2 lollipop and be applied to any other phone will make damage to this phone.
- Be sure to keep a backup can be referred.
Guide to root Samsung Galaxy A3 (sm-A300H) through CF-Auto-Root :
- USB drivers installed for the Samsung Galaxy or download kies.
- Download flash Root file.
- Download Odin v3.12.3 and must be run as an Administrator.
- Decompress Odin Tool (use WinRAR or 7-zip).
- Enable Developer going to Settings>>About and press Build number 7 times. .
- Switch off Your Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and hold Volume Down key and Home key and Power key together.
- Click right On Odin icon And run as an Administrator Connect A USB cable to connect your Galaxy A3 With pc.
- If the connection is successfully will get an “Added” message on odin ID:COM it will become Blue.
- click the “PDA/AP” and add the Galaxy A3 (sm-A300H) file flash Root tar.md5 or tar from pc.
- make sure that “re-partition” is NOT checked and click on start button.
- will show “Pass” message on Odin window.
- reboot your smartphone.