flash Root Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) Running a version Official 6.0.1 Marshmallow In this explanation we will learn how to install the Root of Galaxy SM-G900H smart phone via Recovery in some steps safe and very sample on Samsunggalaxyrom.com.
What is root for android ?
root running Android system is a process that allows users to possess Permissions to reach Into the kernel based on the Linux system and modify or change them and add new features to the operating system,when the success of the process of installing root on the phone is added a new application Superuser There are applications requiring validity your root so that it can work, and are usually modified applications or add features to the system therefore need greater power to get to the Linux kernel which gives Root.
Apps need root access :
As we mentioned earlier amendment applications such as changing MAC address of the phone or add new lines is in your device or taking a backup or applications vpn as can be installed Rom cooked (AOKP ROM-CyanogenMod ROM-Carbon ROM-PACman ROM-LiquidSmooth ROM- Beanstalk ROM- Avatar ROM, Omni ROM SLIM ROM, LiquidSmooth ROM-Carbon ROM …) Or Installation Custom Recovery , block ads,Access to the Build.prop of the phone , add languages not supported by Samsung smart phones.
- Method only works on Galaxy S5 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and be applied to any other phone will make damage to this phone.
- Be sure to keep a backup can be referred.
Guide to Download flash root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H :
- USB drivers installed for the Samsung Galaxy or download kies.
- Download Recovery.tar file to Your computer
- Download Odin v3.12.3 and must be run as an Administrator.
- Decompress Odin Tool (use WinRAR or 7-zip).
- Enable Developer going to Settings>>About and press Build number 7 times.
- Download SuperSU app from pc and move to your Galaxy S5 if you need least version .
- Download the root flash file Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) Official 6.0.1 Marshmallow and move to sd card.
- Switch off Your Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and hold Volume Down key and Home key and Power key together.
- Click right On Odin icon And run as an Administrator Connect A USB cable to connect your Galaxy S5 With pc.
- If the connection is successfully will get an “Added” message on odin ID:COM it will become Blue.
- click the “PDA/AP” and add the Recovery.tar file from Your computer.
- make sure that “re-partition” is NOT checked and click on start button.
- will show “Pass” message on Odin window.
- Switch off your Galaxy S5 and holding Volume up, Home and Power button when the device is switched off.
- Screen will appear TWRP Choose Install and select root flash file Galaxy S5 .
- reboot your smartphone.
HOW TO UNROOT DEVICE?
- Or Install SuperSU app from play store.
- Open SuperSU to settings menu
- find “Full Unroot”
- Click on Unroot.
- Now your phone does not have a Root.
warranty will be void after Install ROOT may lose Arrival official updates via the OTA on your device.