Custom ROM LineageOS ROM 14.1 Galaxy J7 (SM-J700F/SM-J700H/SM-J700M) Nougat Is available for download and use on your phone,The smartphone It was one of best popular Android phone at this time ,Also official Firmware phone became less does not have many of the features sought by the user Today we offer a better Firmware unofficial Custom ROMs Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Galaxy J7 operator by Android Stable and safe and must user understand all parts subject without haste in completing steps And make sure the model and version of phone .
What’s New LineageOS ROM 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700F/SM-J700H/SM-J700M) :
- -> Fixed Camera
-> Fixed Wifi
-> Fixed Dual sim (again)
-> Fixed Random Reboots
-> Offline charging
-> Came to Android 7.1.1
-> Using the Latest blobs
- And more ….etc.
Custom Rom LineageOS ROM 14.1 Galaxy J7 Version Information :
- ROM OS Version:Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- ROM Kernel: —
- ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery
- Release Date: 2017-1-8
- Created 2017-1-8
Requirements install the Custom ROM:
- Download File Flash rom LineageOS ROM 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700F/SM-J700H/SM-J700M) to SD card.
- USB drivers installed for the Samsung Galaxy or download kies.
- Download File TWRP custom recovery or Search for the TWRP latest version for your phone here .
- Download Gapps from here and move zip to MicroSD memory card .
- USB cable.
- Download Odin Samsung devices.
Guide to flash and install the LineageOS ROM 14.1 for Galaxy J7 (SM-J700F/SM-J700H/SM-J700M) :
- Backup all your things to your external SD card.
- Switch off Your Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and hold Volume Down key and Home key and Power key together.
- Click right On Odin icon And run as an Administrator Connect A USB cable to connect your Galaxy With pc.
- install custom recovery here .
- Add the recovery file to AP / PDA from Your computer.
- make sure that “re-partition” is NOT checked select box auto reboot and F. Reset Time And click on start button.
- Switch the phone and came hold Volume up key and Home key and Power key together.
- Flash the Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700F/SM-J700H/SM-J700M) from sd card.
- And wait until the end of FLASHING.
- Now press on Factory reset from screen custom Recovery.
- flash Gapps.
- Reboot Galaxy J7 .
Known Issues in LineageOS ROM 14.1 :
Helped us in identifying the problems of the Rom via comments.