Recovery Mode The most prominent development tools,The help worked for many operations Is Mode in the smart
phone operating system Android There Stock Recovery It comes with official system of phones and have a limited options, and custom It is able to many of the advanced options and best custom Recovery Mode “ClockWorkMode,PHILIZ RECOVERY,TWRP” and every one of them possibilities different from the other,Every Android phone its a version Recovery .
Through Recovery Mode can :
- Update the Android system from the Memory Card “apply update from sdcard“.
- installation of Custom rom “install zip from sdcard“.
- system backup and restore.
- install root for some Samsung phones.
- clear cache wipe cache in Memory programs “wipe cache partition“.
- Restore basic setting”wipe data/factory reset” Deletes files also .
- Other files are installed.
- Advanced Options.
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Update modem when for network problems”Not Registered On Network” .
Way install Recovery Mode
- USB drivers installed for the Samsung Galaxy or download kies.
- Download Recovery mode file for your smart phone.
- Download Odin v3.12.3 and Decompress Odin Tool (use WinRAR or 7-zip)
- Enable Developer going to Settings>>About and press Build number 7 times.
- Switch off Your phone and hold Volume Down key and Home key and Power key together.
- Click right On Odin icon And run as an Administrator Connect A USB cable to connect phone.
- If the connection is successfully will get an “Added” message on odin ID:COM it will become Blue.
- click the “PDA/AP” and add the Recovery.tar file from Your computer
- “re-partition” is NOT checked and click on start button.
- will show “Pass” message on Odin window.
method to enter Recovery Mode
- Switch off android phone and holding Volume up, Home and Power button when the device is switched off.
- will appear Options.
- Exit from Mode “reboot system now”.
warranty will be void after Install custom ClockWorkMode,PHILIZ RECOVERY,TWRP may lose Arrival official updates via the OTA on your device.