J700MUBS2BQEB download firmware last update for Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700M) version Android 6.0.1 marshmallow Official Stable without any issues. even don’t know how to flash update Android firmware We will give you the steps here are some safe and simple to update Firmware from Samsung Galaxy Rom site and must user understand all parts subject without haste in completing steps And make sure the model and version of phone and country.
First android version and firmware Details:
- File name:J700MUBS2BQEB-xxxxxxxxxxxx.zip
- model number (SM-J700M)
- Android 6.0.1 marshmallow
- CHANGELIST: 9892504
- BUILD DATE: 15.05.2017
The update is released only for the Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700M) J700MUBS2BQEB and Don’t try this guide on any other Android device and Any attempt to install this rom to another phone will The android system destroy.
Check the Firmware received update air method (OTA) :
method (OTA) you do not need to download Firmware from here or use cable pc and the process is done automatically Without any other requirements only connect to the Internet, so it is the simplest way
- Go to Setting
- Press “About”
- Then tap on (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- It will show information about your Firmware.
In case did not show last updated information (PDA) J700MUBS2BQEB ,Follow another way In this explanation .
if you want update software automatically can use samsung kies.
Before start Official update firmware Android 6.0.1 marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700M):
- Backup Apps and SMS messages, Contacts, Google Data,WhatsApp Messages Pictures and Videos.
- Make sure your Android device is charged up to 60-70% battery level.
- USB drivers installed for the Samsung Galaxy or download kies.
- USB debugging must be enabled on your phone (Navigate to Menu , Settings, Applications,click on Development option and check USB Debugging Mode).
- make sure model number (SM-J700M).
- Download Odin v3.12.3 and must be run as an Administrator.
- Download the firmware or rom file Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700M) ROM.
- Decompress firmware and Odin Tool (use WinRAR or 7-zip).
- You can Download Last package update Gapps .
Download Official update Firmware (SM-J700M) J700MUBS2BQEB:
- Brazil: Link
If your Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700M) WORKING any ROM custom such as- (AOKP ROM-CyanogenMod ROM-Carbon ROM-PACman ROM-LiquidSmooth ROM- Beanstalk ROM- Avatar ROM, Omni ROM SLIM ROM, LiquidSmooth ROM-Carbon ROM …) and Custom Recovery will be replaced stock Recovery , firmware.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- NOW Switch off Your Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and hold Volume Down key and Home key and Power key together.
it became a screen your phone on download mode.
Can not work through the touchscreen,in Download mode
Press the volume up button
Phone is ready to install the update
Connect A USB cable to connect your Galaxy J7 (SM-J700M) to your PC.
GO TO ODIN folder AND Click right On Odin icon And run as an Administrator
Wait 2 Seconds now the ID:COM it will become Blue .
Add the firmware J700MUBS2BQEB file to AP / PDA from Your computer
What is the PDA and CSC mean:
PDA such as your build version ,if your current build is marshmallow.XXLA6 PDA version is XXLA6 XX represend for countries,yes way of knowing dedicated to your area rom,is XX means it is for europian country,and marshmallow.DDLPA mean for India and PDA version is LPA ,and your can check firmware id by dialling *#1234# Now you know the difference between PDA and CSC .
make sure that “re-partition” is NOT checked.
Select box auto reboot and F. Reset Time
And click on start button
Wait for complete update Android system ,your phone will reboot after finish Official upgrade Firmware .
The most frequently asked questions:
- I have factory firmware 4.4.4 on my Galaxy Can I install directly Official 6.0.1 least update or I must to do that gradually, step by step, first to 5.0.1 and then or 6.0.1?
- Yes can you install last Firmware without gradually update .
- I don’t want to root this phone, without any special reason and explanation. I know how to do that, but it is not my intention in this case?
- The Rom is official not given permissions root.
- Is it safe?
- Do you need someone to install a specialized?
- Not only a good understanding of explanation
- The latest updates instaled What are they and how do they affect my phone
Different from one phone to another