for Country / Carrier N/a BVO And More other regions The update bumps the build number to A605GNUBU2ARG2 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.0.0. Now download and install A605GNUBU2ARG2 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung SM-A605GN.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number A605GNUBU2ARG2 on SM-A605GN.
As we remember Samsung Galaxy A6+ SM-A605GN specifications and features: this is a 6.0" (153,6mm) device comes with a FHD + 2220 x 1080 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 soc with a 1.8 GHz configuration. Memory is 4GB, with the device offering 64GB internal storage and up to Up to 256GB of external memory. The Galaxy A6+ features Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor. Notable features include . The device measures 160.2 x 75.7 x 7.9mm and weighs 191g.
You can get more details about Samsung Galaxy A6+ SM-A605GN From the following page :
Galaxy A6+ SM-A605GN specifications
How to Check Software Update on SM-A605GN?
- In your SM-A605GN, Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
A605GNUBU2ARG2 July, 2018 Security Update For BVO Overview
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
What's new in update A605GNUBU2ARG2
Take a look What's new in update A605GNUBU2ARG2 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the A605GNUBU2ARG2 build, then you can manually install the update on your SM-A605GN SM-A605GN by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the A605GNUBU2ARG2 update that brings the July, 2018 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for SM-A605GN, model number SM-A605GN. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For N/a BVO
How get last security patch for SM-A605GN through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone SM-A605GN you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung SM-A605GN.
A quick way to install the latest security update for SM-A605GN.
- Download update file A605GNUBU2ARG2-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .