for Country / Carrier N/a DPL And More other regions The update bumps the build number to G935FXXS4ESC3 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.0.0. Now download and install G935FXXS4ESC3 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number G935FXXS4ESC3 on Galaxy S7 Edge.
As we remember Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935F specifications and features: this is a 5.5" (139.3mm) device comes with a QHD 2560 x 1440 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Exynos 8890 soc with a Quad-Core 2.3 GHz + Quad-Core 1.6 GHz configuration. Memory is 4GB, with the device offering 32GB, 64GB (UFS2.0) internal storage and up to Up to 200GB of external memory. The Galaxy S7 edge features Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetische Sensor, Hall Sensor, HR Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Licht Sensor. Notable features include Samsung Pay (MST), Samsung KNOX, S-Voice, Samsung Pay (NFC). The device measures 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm and weighs 157g.
You can get more details about Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935F From the following page :
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935F specifications
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy S7 Edge?
- In your Galaxy S7 Edge, Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
G935FXXS4ESC3 March, 2019 Security Update For DPL Overview
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
What's new in update G935FXXS4ESC3
Take a look What's new in update G935FXXS4ESC3 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the G935FXXS4ESC3 build, then you can manually install the update on your Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the G935FXXS4ESC3 update that brings the March, 2019 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for Galaxy S7 Edge, model number SM-G935F. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For N/a DPL
How get last security patch for Galaxy S7 Edge through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone Galaxy S7 Edge you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
A quick way to install the latest security update for Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Download update file G935FXXS4ESC3-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .