for Country / Carrier Iraq MID And More other regions The update bumps the build number to J730FXWS4BSD1 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.1.0. Now download and install J730FXWS4BSD1 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung Galaxy J7 2017.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number J730FXWS4BSD1 on Galaxy J7 2017.
As we remember Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 SM-J730F specifications and features: this is a 5.5 "(139.5 mm) device comes with a FHD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Exynos Exynos 7870 soc with a 1.6 GHz configuration. Memory is 3GB, with the device offering 16GB, 32GB internal storage and up to Up to 256GB of external memory. The Galaxy J7 2017 features Accelerometer, Proximity, light, Hall, Gyro, Compass, Fingerprint. Notable features include . The device measures 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9mm and weighs 181g.
You can get more details about Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 SM-J730F From the following page :
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 SM-J730F specifications
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy J7 2017?
- In your Galaxy J7 2017, Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
J730FXWS4BSD1 April, 2019 Security Update For MID Overview
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
What's new in update J730FXWS4BSD1
Take a look What's new in update J730FXWS4BSD1 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the J730FXWS4BSD1 build, then you can manually install the update on your Galaxy J7 2017 SM-J730F by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the J730FXWS4BSD1 update that brings the April, 2019 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for Galaxy J7 2017, model number SM-J730F. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For Iraq MID
How get last security patch for Galaxy J7 2017 through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone Galaxy J7 2017 you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy J7 2017.
A quick way to install the latest security update for Galaxy J7 2017.
- Download update file J730FXWS4BSD1-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .