for Country / Carrier Austria (t-mobile) MAX And More other regions The update bumps the build number to T585XXU5CSB1 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.1.0. Now download and install T585XXU5CSB1 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 (LTE).
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number T585XXU5CSB1 on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 (LTE).
As we remember Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 (10.1, Wi-Fi) SM-T585 specifications and features: this is a 10.1" (255.4mm) device comes with a WUXGA 1920 x 1200 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Exynos 7870 soc with a 1.6 GHz configuration. Memory is 2GB, with the device offering 16GB internal storage and up to Up to 200GB of external memory. The Galaxy Tab A 2016 (10.1, Wi-Fi) features Acceleration sensor, Hall sensor, RGB light sensor. Notable features include . The device measures 254.3 x 164.2 x 8.2mm and weighs 554g.
You can get more details about Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 (10.1, Wi-Fi) SM-T585 From the following page :
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 (10.1, Wi-Fi) SM-T585 specifications
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 (LTE)?
- In your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 (LTE), Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
T585XXU5CSB1 February, 2019 Security Update For MAX Overview
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
What's new in update T585XXU5CSB1
Take a look What's new in update T585XXU5CSB1 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the T585XXU5CSB1 build, then you can manually install the update on your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 (LTE) SM-T585 by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the T585XXU5CSB1 update that brings the February, 2019 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 (LTE), model number SM-T585. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For Austria (t-mobile) MAX
How get last security patch for Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 (LTE) through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 (LTE) you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 (LTE).
A quick way to install the latest security update for Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 (LTE).
- Download update file T585XXU5CSB1-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .