for Country / Carrier Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV) ZVV And More other regions The update bumps the build number to J410GUBS1ASK1 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.1.0. Now download and install J410GUBS1ASK1 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung .
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number J410GUBS1ASK1 on .
How to Check Software Update on ?
- In your , Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
J410GUBS1ASK1 November, 2019 Security Update For ZVV Overview
|File name:||ZVV- J410GUBS1ASK1- J410GZVV1ASG1.zip|
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
This is the only "region" area that has been updated so farChoose your country or nearest the region this Flash File Update J410GUBS1ASK1 is issued for country " Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV) " You can use it if your device model "SM-J410G" But it's better to choose your country
What's new in update J410GUBS1ASK1
Take a look What's new in update J410GUBS1ASK1 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the J410GUBS1ASK1 build, then you can manually install the update on your SM-J410G by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the J410GUBS1ASK1 update that brings the November, 2019 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for , model number SM-J410G. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV) ZVV
How get last security patch for through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung .
A quick way to install the latest security update for .
- Download update file J410GUBS1ASK1-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .