for Country / Carrier India INS And More other regions The update bumps the build number to G615FUDDU2BRL3 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.1.0. Now download and install G615FUDDU2BRL3 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung SM-G615FU.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number G615FUDDU2BRL3 on SM-G615FU.
As we remember Samsung Galaxy J7 Max SM-G615FU specifications and features: this is a 5.7" (144.7mm) device comes with a FHD 1080 x 1920 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Mediatek MT6757T Helio MTK P25 soc with a 2.39GHz Quad + 1.69GHz Quad configuration. Memory is 4GB, with the device offering 32GB internal storage and up to Up to 256GB of external memory. The Galaxy J7 Max features Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor. Notable features include Samsung Pay Mini. The device measures 156.7 x 78.8 x 8.1mm and weighs 179g.
You can get more details about Samsung Galaxy J7 Max SM-G615FU From the following page :
Galaxy J7 Max SM-G615FU specifications
How to Check Software Update on SM-G615FU?
- In your SM-G615FU, Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
G615FUDDU2BRL3 December, 2018 Security Update For INS Overview
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
This is the only "region" area that has been updated so farChoose your country or nearest the region this Flash File Update G615FUDDU2BRL3 is issued for country " India " You can use it if your device model "SM-G615FU" But it's better to choose your country
What's new in update G615FUDDU2BRL3
Take a look What's new in update G615FUDDU2BRL3 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the G615FUDDU2BRL3 build, then you can manually install the update on your SM-G615FU SM-G615FU by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the G615FUDDU2BRL3 update that brings the December, 2018 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for SM-G615FU, model number SM-G615FU. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For India INS
How get last security patch for SM-G615FU through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone SM-G615FU you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung SM-G615FU.
A quick way to install the latest security update for SM-G615FU.
- Download update file G615FUDDU2BRL3-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .