for Country / Carrier China CHM And More other regions The update bumps the build number to G9508ZMS3CSA1 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.0.0. Now download and install G9508ZMS3CSA1 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung SM-G9508.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number G9508ZMS3CSA1 on SM-G9508.
How to Check Software Update on SM-G9508?
- In your SM-G9508, Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
G9508ZMS3CSA1 January, 2019 Security Update For CHM Overview
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
This is the only "region" area that has been updated so farChoose your country or nearest the region this Flash File Update G9508ZMS3CSA1 is issued for country " China " You can use it if your device model "SM-G9508" But it's better to choose your country
What's new in update G9508ZMS3CSA1
Take a look What's new in update G9508ZMS3CSA1 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the G9508ZMS3CSA1 build, then you can manually install the update on your SM-G9508 SM-G9508 by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the G9508ZMS3CSA1 update that brings the January, 2019 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for SM-G9508, model number SM-G9508. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For China CHM
How get last security patch for SM-G9508 through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone SM-G9508 you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung SM-G9508.
A quick way to install the latest security update for SM-G9508.
- Download update file G9508ZMS3CSA1-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .