for Country / Carrier Peru PET And More other regions The update bumps the build number to G955FXXU4CRL3 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.0.0. Now download and install G955FXXU4CRL3 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number G955FXXU4CRL3 on Galaxy S8 Plus.
As we remember Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F specifications and features: this is a 6.2” (158.1mm) device comes with a QHD + 2960x1440 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Exynos 8895 soc with a 2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad configuration. Memory is 4GB, with the device offering 64GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage and up to Up to 256GB of external memory. The Galaxy S8+ features Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor. Notable features include Samsung Pay (MST), Samsung KNOX, Bixby, Samsung Pay (NFC). The device measures 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm and weighs 173g.
You can get more details about Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F From the following page :
Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F specifications
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy S8 Plus?
- In your Galaxy S8 Plus, Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
G955FXXU4CRL3 December, 2018 Security Update For PET Overview
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
What's new in update G955FXXU4CRL3
Take a look What's new in update G955FXXU4CRL3 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the G955FXXU4CRL3 build, then you can manually install the update on your Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the G955FXXU4CRL3 update that brings the December, 2018 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for Galaxy S8 Plus, model number SM-G955F. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For Peru PET
How get last security patch for Galaxy S8 Plus through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone Galaxy S8 Plus you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
A quick way to install the latest security update for Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Download update file G955FXXU4CRL3-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .