for Country / Carrier Brazil (claro) ZTA And More other regions The update bumps the build number to N950FXXS5CSB3 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.0.0. Now download and install N950FXXS5CSB3 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F).
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number N950FXXS5CSB3 on Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F).
As we remember Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F specifications and features: this is a 6.3" (160.02mm) device comes with a QHD 2960x1440 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Exynos 8895 soc with a 2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad configuration. Memory is 6GB, with the device offering 64GB, 128GB, 256GB internal storage and up to Up to 256GB of external memory. The Galaxy Note 8 features Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor. Notable features include Samsung Pay (MST), Samsung KNOX, Bixby, Samsung Pay (NFC). The device measures 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6mm and weighs 195g.
You can get more details about Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F From the following page :
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F specifications
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F)?
- In your Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F), Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
N950FXXS5CSB3 February, 2019 Security Update For ZTA Overview
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
What's new in update N950FXXS5CSB3
Take a look What's new in update N950FXXS5CSB3 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the N950FXXS5CSB3 build, then you can manually install the update on your Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) SM-N950F by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the N950FXXS5CSB3 update that brings the February, 2019 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F), model number SM-N950F. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For Brazil (claro) ZTA
How get last security patch for Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F).
A quick way to install the latest security update for Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F).
- Download update file N950FXXS5CSB3-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .