for Country / Carrier New zealand (vodafone) VNZ And More other regions The update bumps the build number to N960FXXU1ARH2 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.1.0. Now download and install N960FXXU1ARH2 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F).
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number N960FXXU1ARH2 on Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F).
As we remember Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960F specifications and features: this is a 6.4" (162.5mm) device comes with a QHD 2960x1440 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Exynos 9810 soc with a 2.7GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad configuration. Memory is 8GB, 6GB, with the device offering 128GB, 512GB internal storage and up to Up to 512GB of external memory. The Galaxy Note 9 features Sensors Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor. Notable features include Samsung Pay (MST), Bixby, Samsung Pay (NFC). The device measures 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm and weighs 201g.
You can get more details about Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960F From the following page :
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960F specifications
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F)?
- In your Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F), Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
N960FXXU1ARH2 August, 2018 Security Update For VNZ Overview
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
What's new in update N960FXXU1ARH2
Take a look What's new in update N960FXXU1ARH2 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the N960FXXU1ARH2 build, then you can manually install the update on your Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F) SM-N960F by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the N960FXXU1ARH2 update that brings the August, 2018 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F), model number SM-N960F. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For New zealand (vodafone) VNZ
How get last security patch for Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F) through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F) you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F).
A quick way to install the latest security update for Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F).
- Download update file N960FXXU1ARH2-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .