for Country / Carrier Japan (docomo) DCM And More other regions The update bumps the build number to SC04JOMU1BRG6 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.0.0. Now download and install SC04JOMU1BRG6 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung SC-04J.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number SC04JOMU1BRG6 on SC-04J.
How to Check Software Update on SC-04J?
- In your SC-04J, Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
SC04JOMU1BRG6 July, 2018 Security Update For DCM Overview
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
This is the only "region" area that has been updated so farChoose your country or nearest the region this Flash File Update SC04JOMU1BRG6 is issued for country " Japan (docomo) " You can use it if your device model "SC-04J" But it's better to choose your country
What's new in update SC04JOMU1BRG6
Take a look What's new in update SC04JOMU1BRG6 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the SC04JOMU1BRG6 build, then you can manually install the update on your SC-04J SC-04J by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the SC04JOMU1BRG6 update that brings the July, 2018 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for SC-04J, model number SC-04J. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For Japan (docomo) DCM
How get last security patch for SC-04J through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone SC-04J you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung SC-04J.
A quick way to install the latest security update for SC-04J.
- Download update file SC04JOMU1BRG6-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .