for Country / Carrier Kenya AFR And More other regions The update bumps the build number to T595JXU2ARL1 which brings the fixes seven critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes a couple of other high and moderate-risk vulnerabilities. Yes, this update is still based on Android Oreo 8.1.0. Now download and install T595JXU2ARL1 April 2018 Security Patch on Samsung SM-T595.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for few users in a phase-wise manner. It may take a while to reach every user around the globe. If you have not received the update, then kindly wait for the OTA notification to hit your phone or you can manually check the latest software update which upgrades the build number T595JXU2ARL1 on SM-T595.
As we remember Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.5, LTE) SM-T595 specifications and features: this is a 10.5” (319.7mm) device comes with a WQXGA 1920 x 1200 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 soc with a 1.8GHz configuration. Memory is 3GB, with the device offering 32GB internal storage and up to Up to 400GB of external memory. The Galaxy Tab A (10.5, LTE) features Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, RGB, Hall Sensor. Notable features include Bixby. The device measures 260.0 x 161.1 x 8.0mm and weighs 534g.
You can get more details about Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.5, LTE) SM-T595 From the following page :
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.5, LTE) SM-T595 specifications
How to Check Software Update on SM-T595?
- In your SM-T595, Go to App Drawer > Open Settings > Tap on About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That's it! You've successfully updated your softwar.
T595JXU2ARL1 December, 2018 Security Update For AFR Overview
|Device name :|
|Baseband Version :|
|Android OS Version :|
|Software Supported :|
|Security Patch Level|
What's new in update T595JXU2ARL1
Take a look What's new in update T595JXU2ARL1 March, 2019 security update
In case if still not received the T595JXU2ARL1 build, then you can manually install the update on your SM-T595 SM-T595 by using ODIN Downloader. Now there is the OTA firmware that you can manually install on your phone. We have put up the entire process to flash the T595JXU2ARL1 update that brings the December, 2018 security patch.
- This firmware is exclusively for SM-T595, model number SM-T595. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device's battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Load full Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device And Firmware Download Link For Kenya AFR
How get last security patch for SM-T595 through ota Phone settings.
- Click on "About" bottom of the settings menu.
- Press (SOFTWARE UPDATE) or (UPDATE) .
- If the (OTA) update is available In your area phone SM-T595 you'll find it easily.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung SM-T595.
A quick way to install the latest security update for SM-T595.
- Download update file T595JXU2ARL1-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
- Run the Odin program on your computer.
- Entering to download mode or mode status.
- Connect the usb cable to phone.
- Click on start in odin .
- Wait for the firmware update to complete .